18/02/2014

TATA NAKA AW14, IN THE SENATE ROOMS AT THE ROYAL ACADEMY


Oh, am I so glad that I discovered the beauty of Tata Naka this season at London Fashion Week! Still recovering from a bit of the lurgy, so I didn't manage to capture all the looks, but I absolutely fell in love with every single one I saw - prints & patterns, blues & yellows & greens, set within decadent rooms at  the Royal Academy. The shape & structure of some of the pieces seemed almost colonial & African in descent, especially the vibrant yellow dress which hung over the knees & was decorated in what looked like the cotton flower. Braided & twisted hair pulled away from the face let the womanly nature of the collection shine through, with tailored jackets & waistcoats, plus the cutest metallic shoes, fringed with colourful tassels.




bloglovin'/pinterest/twitter/facebook

{all photos & edits by me}

1 comment:

lafashionfolie said...

amazing post katie! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...