23/03/2014

EDELINE LEE SS14

Glass of Fashion

Earlier this week I was lucky enough to get to go to the Edeline Lee SS14 presentation (thanks Sophie!), particularly as it was one I missed during the hectic days of fashion week. The looks were showcased in a set of side-by-side white rooms, floating black balloons & bunting strung up from corner to corner. With the dulcet tones of an a cappella choral singer haunting the room, the girls drifted slowly & pensively amongst one another & we got to see the beautiful collection that was on show. Mint green sleeves with monochromatic check board drop-waist skirts in silk made up one look, whilst others were in soft grey, heavier dresses, pleated & with ikat blue & white designs breaking up the block colour. One thing I love about Edeline Lee is that the clothes are just so pretty & so wearable; I'll definitely be coming back for more next season!

Glass of Fashion
Glass of fashion
Glass of Fashion
Glass of Fashion



{all photos & edits by me}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the aztec pattern dress - just reminded me of the one I wanted! I really want to get one now :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...