05/07/2014

ORLA KIELY / BRITISH SUMMERTIME


There's this hidden corner of Clapham that Sophie & I head to when the sun's out & we feel like dancing around in new outfits & getting a bit snap-happy, & of course there's nothing more suitable for this than an Orla Kiely dress & matching shoes! I originally wore this dress to London Fashion Week last season, so when it came up in a 50% flash-sale I couldn't resist! Huge thanks to Clarks too, who are producing the Orla Kiely footwear range & rather wonderfully sent me this gorgeous Marianne pair...


Afterwards, Sophie & I headed to the new No.32 in Clapham (used to be the Frog), & whilst they had a few teething problems (smoke alarm for starters!), the food was certainly worth waiting for!



bloglovin'/pinterest/twitter/facebook

{all portraits by Sophie, edits by me}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...