27/09/2014

ALL WHITE NOW

2 1 3

skirt - asos
blouse - h&m
trainers - gola x liberty
sunglasses - dior
tote - lfw ong-oaj pairam
watch - michael kors
ring - accessorize

I love the concept of an all-white outfit, especially out of the summer season, it gives a clean, high-end look (although of course it's pretty hard to maintain - cut to friday afternoon during fashion week where i'm in the loos at Somerset House with some Vanish, scrubbing to remove some red lipstick!) I fell in love with this skirt when I first saw it on Juley over at her blog, & so with a hop, click & a jump, had it delivered just in time for fashion week this season. I'm hoping to transition it into the cooler months with some funky ankle boots, either keeping the white theme going, or maybe with some cut-out black chunky heels.. watch this space. 




{photos by Sophie, edits by me}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...